The next Equestrian Canada (EC) National Equine Disease & Welfare Surveillance Call is coming up on August 8, 2018 at 12 p.m. ET.
The call will be facilitated by Dr. Melanie Barham, DMV, PMP, Co-Chair of the EC Health & Welfare Committee and Ontario Animal Health Network Coordinator at the University of Guelph. Please note that the call will be recorded for online publication.
Toll Free Call-In Number: 1-855-392-2520
Access Passcode: 7125728
1. Welcome & Introduction – Dr. Melanie Barham
2. Ontario Animal Health Network – Dr. Alison Moore
3. EC Health & Welfare Update – Dr. Melanie Barham
4. EC 2019 Rules Process Update – Lindsey Blakely
5. EC Medications Committee Update – Shauna Curran-Cooper
6. EIA Consultation Process Update – Kristy House
7. Discussion/Questions – Dr. Melanie Barham
A printable PDF of the call information and agenda, along with previous National Disease Surveillance Call recordings can be found at www.equestrian.ca/industry/health/disease.
Questions regarding the EC National Equine Disease & Welfare Surveillance Calls can be directed to:
Manager, Welfare & Identification
1-866-282-8395 x 130