Do you know an individual, equine or organization that has contributed to the growth and success of the equestrian community over the past year?
If so, be sure to submit a nomination for the EC National Awards by the deadline of March 3, 2017 at 4 p.m. ET!
EC Sport Licence Holders are encouraged to submit nominations for the following awards:
• Lifetime Achievement Award
• Gold Medal Award
• Equestrian of the Year – The Dr. George Jacobson Trophy
• Junior Equestrian of the Year – The Gillian Wilson Trophy
• Horse of the Year – The Hickstead Trophy
• Canadian Bred Horse of the Year
• Canadian Breeder of the Year
• Volunteer of the Year
• Owner of the Year
• Equestrian Canada Media Award – The Susan Jane Anstey Trophy
• Boehringer Ingelheim Equestrian Canada Health & Welfare Award
Full award criteria, information and nomination forms can be found at www.equestrian.ca/about/awards.
Selection of EC National Awards
Nominations for EC National Awards will be reviewed, and recipients will be chosen, by the EC Awards Committee, with support and input from appropriate EC stakeholders and experts. The 2017 EC Awards Committee members are Deanna Phelan (Chair), Jennifer Anstey, Michael Boyd, Erin Lundteigen, Phillip Rozon and Karen Sparks.
2017 EC Awards Reception
The EC National Award recipients for 2016 will be honoured at the EC Awards Reception, taking place on April 8, 2017 at the 2017 EC Convention in Vancouver, BC. Join us for what is sure to be a memorable and entertaining night as we celebrate the achievements of the EC National Award recipients. Don’t miss out – purchase your 2017 EC Awards Reception ticket today by visiting the 2017 EC Convention Registration Portal.