Ottawa, ONâ€”Equine Canada is looking to update the look of its Equine Canada BMO Mosaik MasterCard. To help broaden our search we are looking for horse photos from you.
The chosen photo will be selected based on artistic and creative merit as well as suitability and overall appeal.
– Submissions will be accepted in digital format only.
– Limit of two submissions per household.
– Submissions must be a minimum of 300 dpi.
– Submissions will become the property of Equine Canada.
– By entering a submission the entrant consents that both Equine Canada and the Bank of Montreal may use this image, royalty-free, for the purposes of the creation of a new of new Equine Canada BMO Mosaik MasterCard and its subsequent promotion.
– The welfare and safety of the horse and its photographer must be paramount in the process of acquiring the submitted image.
– Equine Canada reserved the right to deem a submission unsuitable.
– Submissions will not be accepted from Equine Canada or Bank of Montreal employees, Board or Committee members or their families.
– This call for submissions is not intended to be a contest. No prizes will be awarded.
If you think your horse has got the look, email your photo for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for submissions is Monday, November 24, 2008.