Two incredible equestrian facilities received top praise at the 2018 Canadian Farm Builder Association’s Builder Awards in Stratford, Ontario, on February 28, 2019.
Every year, members of the Canadian Farm Builder Association (CFBA) gather for their annual conference and browse and vote on a selection of entrants in various categories. Of the nine categories, two are for horse-related projects. Horse I projects are those which cost up to $750,000 to build, while Horse II projects cost more than $750,000 to complete. Each include on-farm facilities for the accommodation of horses featuring stables, training arenas and tack rooms, etc.
- 10-stall horse barn
- An 80’ x 180’ attached arena with viewing lounge
- Grooming stall and wash stall
- Barn office, bathroom, mechanical room, feed room with laundry, tack room with custom cabinets and closets
- Large hay storage and shavings storage areas
- In-floor heat, air conditioning and additional fresh air delivered high above stalls
- Sound system
- One of a kind round stable with attached arena
- 4 oversized stalls with bonus/interchangeable mini gate
- Custom stall hardware made to fit unique shape
- Attached steel framed 80’ x 180’ arena with high vaulted ceiling
- Large windows utilizing overhead doors for ventilation
- Spacious wash and tack bays
- Custom cabinets and feed bins
To learn more about the CFBA and their awards and to see projects in other categories, go to cfba.ca.