Equine Guelph kicks off 2013 by announcing a new eWorkshop designed to help horse owners understand colic and take preventative measures to reduce the risk of this #1 horse killer by following good stable management practices.
In this eWorkshop you will be able to:
• Identify risks factors associated with colic
• Understand different types of colic
• Detect early signs and symptoms of colic
• Assess your management plan
• Develop preventative strategies
• Implement practical ways to reduce your colic risk
In addition to funding from Standardbred Canada, investment in this project has been provided by Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada through the Canadian Agricultural Adaptation Program (CAAP). In Ontario, this program is delivered by the Agricultural Adaptation Council.”
Sign up for Equine Guelph’s Colic eWorkshop, March 11 – 24, 2013.