Equestrian Canada (EC) is pleased to announce the launch of an exciting new EC Wine Club, in partnership with ENCORE Vineyards, which provides exclusive savings to EC Sport Licence Holders.
“We’re pleased to launch this unique club for Equestrian Canada Sport Licence Holders,” said ENCORE Vineyards President and CEO, Harry McWatters, who is a legend in the British Columbia wine industry, and is being honoured in 2017 for his 50-year contribution to the industry. “Our winemaking team is busy blending exclusive and delicious wines that will only be available to club members. We’re working with some of the best grape growers in the South Okanagan, ensuring nothing but the best in every bottle.”
Why Join? EC Wine Club Benefits
The EC Wine Club was created especially for EC Sport Licence Holders with unique pricing and membership benefits, including:
• Preferential pricing
• Exclusive wines created specifically for EC Wine Club members
• Priority purchase of new releases
• Access to back vintages and library wines
• Exclusive access for private vineyard tours with the Encore Vineyards winemaking team
• Preferred rates at partner hotels and restaurants in the Okanagan Valley
What You Get: EC Wine Club Shipments
As an EC Wine Club member, you will receive 12 bottles of carefully-selected wines, three times per year. Plus, each shipment includes:
• Wines selected specifically for EC Wine Club members
• An exclusive, wine-themed gift, selected specifically for you
• A private online portal for ‘behind the scenes’ access and information to the wine industry and winemaking with
Encore Vineyards President and CEO, Harry McWatters.
• Access to exclusive winemaking techniques, vineyard practices, recipes, cooking techniques, and inside industry information.
Pricing & Details
There is no fee to join. The EC Wine Club Member price is approximately $275 per shipment.