The May 2018 50th Anniversary Issue of Horse Sport (formerly known as The Corinthian when it was first published in 1968) celebrates its longevity with a special issue dedicated to both the history of equestrian sport in Canada and the venerable magazine itself. Highlights include:
- a stunning collection of images by Canadian equestrian photographers
- a timeline of the most exciting memories of the past half-century
- the unique history of equestrian fashion
- commentary by top riders and industry leaders
- current and future trends within the horse sport industry
A treasured keepsake and our largest issue ever!