The theme of the 2020 Photo Contest is ‘Tender Moments.’ Show us your photos that highlight a touching moment with your horse.
October 1, 2020
Prizes will be awarded to the top three photos.
1. This contest is open only to amateur photographers living in Canada.
2. Multiple entries may be submitted, but only one prize will be awarded per photographer.
3. Photos may be colour or black and white.
4. Photos must be a minimum 300 dpi jpeg, and minimum 4” x 6” in size. If you are unable to determine these requirements, please make sure the file size is more than 500KB. Photos that are too small will not be considered.
5. The judge’s decisions are final.
6. All photos must be demonstrate safe practices and responsible horsemanship.
7. Photos must be previously unpublished.
8. Employees of Horse Media Group are ineligible to enter.
9. Prizes may be substituted for others of similar value.
10. Photo entries must be submitted by the photographer or parent/guardian of a minor.
11. All entries become property of the Horse Media Group. Entry in the contest constitutes permission to use photos in any manner the publisher chooses. Photo credit will be given.
Enter your photos using the online form below, or mail the completed form to:
Horse Media Group
P.O. Box 670,
220 Industrial Parkway South, Unit 25