Cherry Hill, Deb Bennett and Duane Latimer are among the excellent line-up of speakers slated for the 25th Annual Horse Breeders & Owners Conference, January 12-14, 2007 in Red Deer, Alberta.
Those who breed or own horses, work in the equine industry in some capacity, or are simply horse enthusiasts, won’t want to miss the opportunity to learn from 17 internationally recognized speakers from all parts of North America, as well as Holland and Australia.
This year the 20 conference sessions cover a wide range of topics including:
- Little Things You Can Do to Improve Your Horse (Deb Bennett)
- Being Prepared to Perform (Anna Mitchell)
- Better Horsekeeping (Cherry Hill)
- Preparation & Training of the Driving Horse (Brian Coleman)
- Conversation with a World Champion (Duane Latimer)
- Hoof Care for the Activity (Mitch Taylor)
- Marketing Strategies for the Equine Business (Linda Connors)
- Testing & Selection of Sport Horses (Dirk Rosie)
- Identifying & Managing Suspensory Problems (Michael Ball).
In addition to the educational aspect of the conference, event sponsors will be on-hand for the weekend to exhibit and talk about their equine products and services. Saturday night features the awarding of the prestigious “Alberta Horse Industry Distinguished Service Award” as well as live entertainment sponsored by Horse Racing Alberta.
The conference is being held January 12–14, 2007 at the Capri Centre in Red Deer, Alberta.
More information can be found on-line at albertahorseindustry.ca or by calling the Horse Industry Association of Alberta at (403) 948-8521.